How personal information is collected and held
T3PM Group may collect and hold personal information in the course of its ordinary operations. Personal information may be collected directly from the individual or from third parties the individual has authorised. It may be collected in person, in writing, over the telephone, online or by other electronic means and may be held by T3PM Group, its agents or third party suppliers on written paper records or electronically.
The purpose of collecting personal information
Some personal information will be collected and used or disclosed by T3PM Group. The purpose of collecting this information includes:
- performing our professional services and duties;
- assessing prospective clients and projects, including risk and creditworthiness;
- handling or defending complaints, disputes or claims;
- recruitment and employment opportunities;
- promotion of our services, including details of events and seminars;
- passing information to our partners, credit agencies, government agencies and legal and professional service providers where appropriate; and
- undertaking research relating to professional services activities.
Security and Internet Websites
While T3PM Group takes reasonable measures to protect personal information, unauthorised access still remains a possibility. T3PM Group will not take responsibility for anyone outside of our control breaching our security measures.