Our people are the powerhouse of our business. They come from a variety of different backgrounds including engineering, construction, and business. They interlink with each other as one team to form the backbone of T3PM Group. Together we learn and grow, applying our experience and innovation to every challenge and opportunity.
Just some of our collective experience includes:
- Setting world-benchmarks for social, economic and environmental infrastructure with strong community and stakeholder outcomes, quality, durability and operational performance
- Directing the construction and operations of the award winning $1.8 billion Adelaide desalination project for the South Australian government
- Leading multi-national, multi-discipline teams across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean
- Presenting inspiring and engaging programs of training to project managers and service personnel
- Applying innovative thinking to contract management to facilitate cost efficiency and collaborative client/contractor relationships
- Developing and implementing big business transformation programs comprising operations rationalisation and workforce redeployment to generate cost efficiencies
- Improving aesthetic and public health results for town water supply through a planned program of water quality improvement projects
- Negotiating complex business and government approval processes to deliver best for project outcomes
- Supporting investment in smart cities programs in countries like India, Africa and Mexico.
- Working with environmental and economic regulators to reform utility operations and deliver optimised outcomes